It was time for Zoe to get the dreaded "b" word.....a bath! Say the word and she takes off running. She hates water. Usually when she gets a bath, they put a festive little scarf on her. I've never been one to dress up my dog, but I think the scarf looks cute on her...gives her a little flair!
Today, however, the accessory crossed the line...even for me. Justin sent me a picture and I couldn't believe what I saw. In fact, I busted out laughing.
Whenever Justin picks up Zoe from the groomer, he immediately removes the scarf, so imagine his utter surprise when he saw her come out with bows in her hair! The fact that he ran into the building supervisor of our housing addition with Zoe like this is even more hysterical to me. I'll admit, I put the bows back in long enough to grab this picture. Poor dog...even I felt embarrassed for her!

No comments:
Post a Comment