Tuesday, March 1, 2011

And Fire Up My Mac

For the past year I have been telling Justin that I was going to chuck my laptop out the window.  It seems that screaming about my computer has finally paid off!  Justin came home from work the other day and surprised me with a MacBook Pro!  (Special thanks to Best Buy for posting the wrong (and cheaper) price on their website!

I've been wanting a Mac for quite some time now!  I had one of the original iMacs in college and fell in love with their products.  After college, I sold it on eBay since Justin had an iBook.  Then in 2004, Justin spent Thanksgiving night outside of a Circuit City and came home with a new Toshiba.  This laptop stayed with him through two Master's Degrees and was passed onto me when he received his workstation for his job.  I've been using this laptop for all of my grad work as well, but time is starting to catch up with this computer.  It's still a great computer, but I'm ready to move on!  For the first time in 6 years, I have a new computer. 

I'll admit....I'm in love!

  

No comments: