Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cause This is Feelin' More and More Like Home

We've been in our home for almost two months now, and I've steadily been making some changes.  The new blinds we ordered finally arrived and Justin has hung them up.  I finally found some curtains that were somewhat similar to the ones from Pottery Barn and at a much better price.  I even did a little bit of painting.  As I'm sure you know, we painted EVERYTHING at our house in Nashville, so painting was the last thing I wanted to do.  The color in the new house is neutral, and I'm content with it for now, but a couple of rooms I wanted to paint right away.  I have one more room I want to paint right, and then whatever happens from there will be what it is.  We have some new furniture on order, but for now, here's our home! 

Kitchen - All moved in!
Dining Room - New curtains over the sliding glass door
Living Room - New Blinds and Curtains along with Justin's new TV
Master Bedroom - Fresh coat of paint along with new blinds, curtains and lamps.


No comments: