
I'm working on the kitchen and will hopefully have that done sometime later today. It's a rainy day here, so it seems like the perfect time to work on that.
We've also started letting Zoe have the run of the house while we are gone. We were skeptical at first because she's always been confined to a room while we left. She hasn't tore anything up since she was a puppy, and she is over 4 years old. So far so good! She hasn't ripped up my couch yet! In fact, I'm pretty sure she sleeps on it while we're not around. I was concerned how this move would affect her Addison's Disease, whether or not a new house would stress her out and send her into crisis. She's adjusted really well to everything which is great. And in case you were wondering how she spends most of her day...
No comments:
Post a Comment