I can't believe it! It's 70 Degrees here AND it's January! I love it! I can't even remember the last time I wore my winter coat. I've heard the Nashville area is due for a good winter snow. They haven't had one for a few years, and everyone thinks that could be the year. I hope not!
There isn't much going on here. I've ventured out to get the oil changed in my car and I even found a place to get my hair cut. Exciting huh? Otherwise than that, Zoe and I go on walks everyday around the neighborhood, and she really seems to enjoy getting out and checking out all of the new smells.
I hope to have some new pictures posted soon. I am hoping to go shopping soon to buy a few things for house. Once that is accomplished, you'll get to see the rest of the house.
I've heard that Indiana is having some great weather, but it looks like you are supposed to have snow this weekend! Enjoy the warmer weather while it lasts!
1 comment:
Yah, a post!! Glad to see you are still "kickin"!
Post a Comment