Monday, January 28, 2008

Downtown...

So here are some pictures of rush hour. The first photo is somewhere around the exit for Clarksville. Traffic isn't too bad at this point. The second photo is right before the Trinity Lane exit (there is an accident here almost every day!) which is right before the downtown loop. You will notice part of the downtown skyline in the background.


Here is a photo of the downtown skyline...
Now this is on my way home. I leave work early to avoid the big rush of traffic. This is here on Broadway looking at downtown. If you were to continue traveling on this street, you would end up in Music Row home to World's Famous Tootsie's Orchid Lounge. You would also pass the Sommet Center, Home of the Nashville Predators, and eventually you'd come up on the river and LP Field, Home of the Tennessee Titans would be on the other side.
Lastly, here is one last photo of my ride home...this sure isn't something you in Indiana...

1 comment:

Kyle & Jill said...

oh I feel like I am in the car wtih you!! miss youi :(