Life is starting to slow down again, and we're beginning to fall back into a normal, everyday rhythm. Well at least I am. These next few months are filled with tradeshows that Justin has to be at. Once he gets them over with, he'll find his everyday routine.
I apologize that the posts have been getting fewer and fewer. There isn't a whole lot to tell you all about anymore. My job at Vanderbilt is going well, and I'm starting to venture out into downtown Nashville. Justin tells me I'll be a pro at navigating through downtown in no time...he may just be right. Several of our events are off campus at hotels, museums, and even the Titans Stadium. (And for all of you Colts fans back home...many people here were really upset about the Colts losing as well....the Colts seem to be their back-up team of choice since Peyton Manning played for Tennessee).
Now that life is slowing down, hopefully we'll be able to start checking out all of the local joints like Tootsie's and find the best places to eat. I'll try my best to make some random posts here and there to keep you updated on the sights and sounds of Nashville. I do eventually want to post a picture of rush hour traffic...I just need to make sure I have the camera with me on the right day.
And No...I haven't seen anyone famous yet.
Until next time...
~Audra
1 comment:
Hello!! I still want to see more pictures of the house and maybe of your work and stuff...gosh girl come on!!
Post a Comment