We had an absolutely gorgeous day in Nashville today! Perfect day to take our Christmas card photo. Yep...that's right...I'm already thinking about my Christmas cards!
So here's a sneak preview of our picture this year, which of course is still subject to change.
So here's a sneak preview of our picture this year, which of course is still subject to change.

Zoe was an absolute terror to try to work with today. At one point, Justin and I were ready to just throw her in the car and leave her out of this year's photo. I don't think I've ever seen her act as crazy as she did today! However, we got a couple of shots to choose from.
And just a little bit of useless information for you about our photo location....Old Hickory Lake
- Johnny Cash's old house used to sit along the tree line to the right of us
- Kid Rock filmed his "All Summer Long" video on this lake.
1 comment:
Love it!
Post a Comment