If you are ever in Columbus, Ohio or the surrounding area, make sure you locate a Jeni's. Jeni's is a family owned and operated ice cream shop that focuses on less sweet and more flavorful ice cream. What is different about Jeni's is their unique flavors. During one of my trips to Columbus, probably four years ago now, my friend Mary took me there. Trust me, we never pass up an opportunity to get some ice cream! One of Jeni's signature flavors is Salty Caramel. I know this probably doesn't sound appetizing, but trust me, your tastebuds will thank you!
Where am I going with this? Well, now that we are moving, we are trying to visit all of our favorite places one last time before we leave. Thinking about the foods I will no longer be able to have made me think about food I have had in other cities and in came the thought of the salty caramel ice cream. So, I went to Google to see what I could find and ended up with a recipe for Triple Salted Caramel Cupcakes, and OMG were they delicious! They were time consuming to make, but so worth it!

1 comment:
I LOVE Jeni's too. Every time anyone is visiting I make sure we hit one up. They just opened a new one up by us in Powell...just 10 min away!!!
Post a Comment