Friday, December 5, 2008

She was Daddy's Little Girl, Momma's Little Angel


Last night my phone rang at around 9:30 (CT). It was Brian, my brother-in-law, calling to tell me that he was taking Mandy to the hospital. She was going into labor. I gave them my best and said to call me when the baby arrived.

On my way in to work this morning, I still had not heard anything. I thought, "Oh my, I hope that she still isn't in labor!" So I called mom and she informed me that Kiersten was born at 3:43 am (IN time) and weighed in at 8 lbs. 2 oz., and was 20" long (I still hold the record as the heaviest weighing in at a whopping 9 lbs when I was born!). Mandy called me later to tell me the good news. Everyone is doing well, but tired.

I also realized this morning that I won't be able to see pictures of this little baby until I go home for Christmas. No offense to my parents or my sister & brother-in-law...but none of them are real computer savvy! So, if you happen to be back home and know how to load pictures on the internet...could you help my family out so I can see pictures of the little one?

UPDATE: Thank goodness for camera phones!

No comments: