As promised, here are some photos of the Christmas tree. Despite having to run out at the last minute to buy new lights, the rest of the decorating was uneventful.
I decided that since I was on vacation all of last week, I needed to do something productive over the weekend (besides decorating for Christmas!). My new blinds arrived while we were away and Justin was ever so gracious to install them for me. In fact, I think he enjoyed it. I'm just happy that now I can stand in my kitchen without thinking that someone might be standing in my back yard staring at me.
I did manage to get the 1/2 bath painted. The stamped-on trees are gone! I feel like I'm starting to make some progress on the projects that have become stagnant around the house because of the holidays. The painting madness is almost over! Thank goodness! Now we just need to decide on a paint color for the living room! I have painted small areas in the living room to determine if any of these colors might be the one. Unlike Justin's dad, we're only painting this room once!

They are calling for snow tonight. Yippee. :-\
Although, I'm sure it will be a joke.
I bet this is going to make for a great rush hour tomorrow morning.
Welcome back to work.
Snow Showers Likely Monday
Dusting Possible In Nashville
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Over the mid-state light rain and drizzle will become mixed with snow before changing to all snow Monday night accumulations are possible across all of middle Tennessee Monday, mainly on grassy areas.Snow showers are likely during the day Monday, but with temperatures in the middle 30s it may be hard for the snow to accumulate during the day.The best time frame for accumulating snow appears to be from late afternoon Monday through Monday evening.One half to one inch of snow is possible during this time frame in middle Tennessee. The moisture will travel east rather quickly on Monday night, but the Cumberland Plateau could still see some accumulating snow even late Monday night.The snow accumulations will be tricky, with the plateau getting the most with around one inch, but isolated areas along the plateau could see more.The last time we had measurable snow in the Nashville area was back on March 8 of this year, when one half inch fell.There has not been measurable snow in Nashville in the month of November since 1.3 inches fell on Nov. 10 in 1996.The last time measurable snow fell in Nashville in the month of December was on Dec. 30 in 2000. The average date of the first half inch of snow in Nashville is Jan. 3.
No comments:
Post a Comment