
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
The Cream & Crimson
While I was out shopping the other day, I ran into what could be one of the coolest things I've ever seen. Collegiate Pasta. Who knew they made such a thing? AND....there was more than just UT, UofL & UK for a change. They actually carried IU PASTA! What are the odds of finding anything Big Ten in SEC country! So of course, I had to buy some. I was so excited to get home and show Justin, however, he didn't share in my excitement. Although I have to admit, that I was anticipating this. And for all you haters out there (aka Purdue fans), they didn't have Purdue pasta. Apparently, they don't even make it, but if they did, I would have sucked it up and bought some for Justin.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH they make it!! My mom gave me some for my birthday last year AND it was GOOD!!!! hehe :)
Post a Comment