As many of you already know, I've been accepted to the University of Illinois' Graduate Program. After much thought, I've decided that I am going to go ahead and go through with it. I will be working on a Master of Science in Recreation, Sport & Tourism beginning in January, 2010. However, as with any college tuition, it is ExPeNsIvE!!! In an effort for me to try to take out as little of a loan as possible, I have decided to earn a little extra money by becoming an independent consultant for Tastefully Simple. Not familiar with Tastefully Simple, check out their page here.
Please allow me to give my sales pitch here... :-)
Tastefully Simple offers a wide selection of convenient, easy-to-prepare foods designed to help people spend less time in the kitchen and more time enjoying their lives. Products can only be bought through independent consultants and at home taste-testing parties. I can't tell you how much I love their products...and I'm not just saying it because I'm now selling it! I have been using their products for 5 years! Not only have they saved me time, but the items are so easy and simple, that Justin can even handle them! The products also make great gifts, especially for those on your list who are hard to buy for! I've gifted many TS products over the year and everyone loves them.
The products are also versatile! For example, the spinach and herb dip mix can be used for just more than a dip. Add it to some butter, pour over pasta and you instantly have an easy pasta sauce. Don't want to chop up spinach for your stuffed shells? Add this mix to your cheese mixture, and you just saved yourself lots of prep work in the kitchen! There are hundreds of recipes on the web site, so make sure to check them out.
Meanwhile, my ultimate favorite is the potato soup and beer bread! Long day at work or just have LOTS to do when you get home and no time to cook? Add 6 cups of water to the potato soup mix, put it on the stove and 30 minutes later....Yum! Add a bottle of beer (or any 12 fl. oz carbonated beverage) to the beer bread mix, pour into a bread pan, and 50 minutes later...a fresh baked loaf of bread! Talk about comfort food!
Have I sold myself enough to you yet? I'm very excited about the opportunity and hope that you will take advantage of the products that I have to offer. Don't worry...I won't hound you into buying products or into hosting a party (but if you want free products---that's the way to go!), but you may get an occasional email from me about new products or specials that I'm running. I'm hoping to set up another blog that will only be devoted to my new business venture, so make sure to follow along with me there too! (**If I have your email, expect to receive an official announcement from me there as well! Want to be on my list? Leave your email in the comment section on my blog!)
If you're interested in ordering products, hosting a home party or even a catalog party, let me know!! To my out-of-state friends---we'll find a way to make it work!
On a side note, I hosted a catalog party a couple of years ago because I didn't want people to come to a home party and feel pressured to buy. I casually told people what I was doing, and if they were interested they could look at a catalog. I ended up with over $1,000 in sales and earned over $100 in FREE, that's right, FREE product for myself!
I hope to be off the ground and running effective October 1st! This weekend is going to be filled with lots of learning as my blast-off kit should be here by then! Hope to hear from you all soon!
~Audra
1 comment:
You are finally doing it!!!
Post a Comment