Have you ever had that moment where you see someone that looks so familiar, but you just can't quite put your finger on who it is? Well, that happened to me on Sunday. Justin and I were sitting in church and I watched this couple walk in and sit in the pew across from us. As I looked at them, I couldn't help but think that they had to be someone famous. If it wouldn't have been for mom calling me with some country trivia, I would have forgotten all about it. I sat down with my computer tonight and went to google to see if in fact, the people I saw were actually famous.
Cross off that "Casually bump into someone famous" from my
Nashville to-do list!
I ran into Ricky Skaggs, and his wife, Sharon White at church!
Cross off that "Casually bump into someone famous" from my
Nashville to-do list!
I ran into Ricky Skaggs, and his wife, Sharon White at church!
No comments:
Post a Comment