Friday, September 25, 2009

I Was Hearing Wedding Bells

Can you believe that we said our "I Dos" 5 years ago? It's just crazy to think we've been married that long! Anyways....I've decided to recap a little of our lives together over the past five years:
  • Justin graduated from Purdue - twice. M.S. in Botany & Plant Pathology and M.S. in Industrial Administration
  • I earned my Event Management Certificate from Indiana University.
  • We've had 5 different addresses
  • We've traveled to St. Thomas, Disney World-Orlando, FL, Salt Lake City, UT, Louisville, KY, New Orleans, LA, Lexington, KY, Washington D.C.,
  • We've attended over 20 weddings! (That's A LOT for just 5 years---there were even more before we got married!)
  • We bought our first car together
  • We moved to Tennessee!
  • We bought our first house!
  • We've spent over thousands of dollars on our dog! (I don't even want to think what the actual total might be!)
  • We've attended sporting events for the following teams: Indianapolis Indians, Indianapolis Colts, Nashville Predators
  • I've been able to get Justin to attend a rodeo, a bull riding competition, and the CMT Awards.
  • I've also been able to drag Justin to large, overcrowded events such as Nashville's Fireworks Display where it was pouring down rain and storming.
  • I've watched Justin put 70,000 miles on a car in almost two years
  • And finally, countless memories to last a lifetime with many more to come!

1 comment:

Jessica Shumway said...

Congrats! Cute photo, you guys are adorable! :)