Friday, November 20, 2009

And Eat All My Food

I've been meaning to blog for awhile now about the holiday bazaar that I did. I had no idea what to expect. I've never done anything like this before. I didn't take any inventory with me because I didn't know what kind of crowd this bazaar would draw. Let me just say, that this could possibly be one of the best bazaars I've seen. They had it organized so well, that there wasn't a bad booth in the whole place. Not only that, but I would say that they had at least 1,000 people come through.

Justin came with me as my salesman! I mean, really, he does do this sort of thing for a living anyways! He did great! I was so proud of him! He was fantastic with the people, which for those of you who know him real well, you know he's not big into large crowds of people. However, he VOLUNTEERED to come and sit with me for 7 hours!

The bazaar went well. I got a few orders which was great, but I was really more thrilled about the traffic I had at my booth! How could you not have people stopping by when there is food around to taste, and great food at that! I had a lot of interest, so now I just hope that several of these leads come through. Many people were very excited to see a Tastefully Simple Consultant there and one that was local.

I had plenty of items to sample: Bountiful Beer Bread with the Perfectly Potato Cheddar Soup, Absolutely Almond Poundcake and Key Lime Cheeseball (which was the hit of the day!) Here are some pics from my booth.
On a side note, just remember that Christmas is 35 days away! If you're still in need of a gift for that hard-to-buy person on your list, look no further than Tastefully Simple. Contact me to place an order and it will be here in plenty of time for the holidays. You'll be able to mark another gift off of your list! Also, I'm participating in Tastefully Simple's Holiday Gift with Purchase....FREE Bruschetta Cheese Ball Mix with any $50 order!

1 comment:

Kyle & Jill said...

Looks good Audra...I'm proud of you!