Monday, November 23, 2009

There to Share

Alright...
If you're reading this, then you got the invitation to view my blog.  As I mentioned in previous posts, I had made the decision to make my blog private.  For awhile now, I've had a live feed on the left hand side of my blog and have been watching to see where people are visiting from.  I've noticed several states and other countries  that show up on the list and I know no one who lives there.  It's kind of creepy to think that some stranger may be keeping up with your life...I guess it's a risk you take when you share your life on the world wide web.  However, I want to keep this site going as I know many people back in Indiana check it to keep up with what Justin and I are doing since we don't make it back very often.

Anyways, for those of you who visit regularly, you'll need to set up a Google account (if you don't already have one) to keep viewing my blog after 30 days.  It's free to do, and the link I sent you will help walk you through it.  I apologize for the inconvenience, but there are just too many bad things that are happening in this world that have stemmed from the internet.  Call me paranoid, but please remember that I do spend quite a bit of time home alone.

I hope that you'll continue following along with our lives in the mid-south!  Thanks for keeping up with us!
Hope you all have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!  We all have so much to be thankful for!
~Audra

No comments: