Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I have decided to make my blog private. Don't worry my faithful blog followers, you'll still be able to read it. Here's what you got to do. Email me at audra.stewart@comcast.net and let me know that you want to continue reading it and give me your email so I can add you to the list. All you'll have to do now is just login to read my blog.
I'm planning to take my blog private at the beginning of December, so this should give you plenty of time to let me know. This is a decision that I've been thinking about for awhile, and due to some personal reasons, feel that the time is right to do so.
Thanks for keeping up with us and our lives in Nashville! Several of you have told me that you enjoy reading my blog, and I hope that you'll continue to follow us!
1 comment:
duh add me!
jillannrhodes@gmail.com
Post a Comment