We are back in Indiana. I think I forgot how cold it gets here, and it isn't even that cold yet! In other words, it doesn't hurt to breathe at this time!
Today was already packed full of stuff going on. Justin left this morning for the IU/PU game in West Lafayette. He spent the first half of the game outside in the stands and the second half in the suites. He did make it to The Tick Tock Tavern this morning for breakfast, one of his favorite places, only to learn that they have new management and upped their prices. Then on his way into campus people started booing him. He couldn't figure out why people were booing. Then he remembered he was driving my car with the IU plates on the front. (HaHa!) He eagerly began trying to show people his Purdue sweatshirt. Of course Purdue walked away with the bucket today, but then again, IU isn't expected to win. It is football after all!
I had a busy day trying to prep for the baby shower. It went really well and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. It was great getting to see some old familiar faces that I haven't seen in quite some time.
I'll post some pictures when I have the chance to get somewhere with some high-speed internet.
No comments:
Post a Comment