Friday, November 7, 2008

Sweet Southern Comfort

The house is finally starting to feel like home! More and more items are getting unpacked and put away every day, while my car is now comfortably fitting in the garage. Also, I'm finally starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel when it comes to painting. Last night I told Justin everything that was on my to-do list for the weekend, and he says there is no way that I will be able to get it all done. Honestly, I agree with him, especially since we have a wedding to go to on Saturday night. I can dream big though right?

Anyways...I'll leave with you some of the latest photos of the house. Enjoy!

The master bedroom with crown molding

Justin's Office is almost set up. Also with new crown molding.

Before & After - Dining Room

Before & After - Kitchen

Before & After - Breakfast Nook

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your place looks so great! I love it. Well done guys!