Today, Justin called me at work and said, "Check your email." When I went to my inbox, I found an email from American Airlines with my St. Thomas Itinerary!!!! The airline tickets were the last step to booking our vacation, and now it's all taken care of! I couldn't be any more excited!!! The best part of everything is that we haven't had to pay a dime! Yes...Justin travels THAT much that he has that many points!
I know I've said this before, but we haven't had a real vacation since our honeymoon almost 5 years ago! Honestly, I think we deserve it! Justin worked so hard in grad school (both times) to get where he is today. Not to mention, during that time, we both held down 2-3 jobs/person to help pay for school. And now, I spend a lot of time at home by myself so that Justin can travel to do his job to the best of his ability. I don't know if I've mentioned this on my blog or not before...but I'm married to the MVP of the Midwest District. Very impressive for only being in the territory for six months when he got it! Sorry, but I just needed to brag a bit!
Anyways, I'm looking so forward to getting away for a bit, relaxing, and leaving all of life worries behind! It will be nice to finally spend time with Justin and not worrying about phone calls and emails. I can't wait to be sippin' those tropical drinks by the clear blue water!

No comments:
Post a Comment