Monday, June 15, 2009

Throw the Rice in the Air, Let the Church Bells Ring

I made my first trip back to Indiana this year over the weekend. We left Nashville on Thursday and headed back to Adams County. Then on Friday, we got up and headed to Shipshewana. My friend, and former college roommate, Jen was getting married. I was honored to be a bridesmaid in her wedding. We spent A LOT of time traveling this weekend (I don't know how Justin does it), but it was worth getting to see everyone again and celebrating Jen's special day with her! Here are some pics from the weekend!


Me with the Beautiful Bride!


College Roommates: Me, Jen, Rachael, & Megan


Mr. & Mrs. Weimer



Justin & I




Justin, myself, Rachael, & Ken




A Pic with Mom & Dad


Catching some Zzz's on the way back to Tennessee! I was EXHAUSTED! Apparently Zoe was too and she stayed in Berne.

No comments: