Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sexy Swingin' Walk

The Red Carpet has been built and it's ready to go!

Tonight we're heading downtown to the CMTs! It could be interesting as they are calling for a 40% chance of thunderstorms, some severe, today. Right now the sun is shining and it's 74 degrees. The bad thing is that it's only 8:30 and we're already at 85% humidity. :-(

I don't know if we'll try to hit up the red carpet or not. The thought of taking Justin to an area filled with hundreds of people just doesn't sound like a good idea. I know he'd be a good sport about it, but the red carpet area is less than a block. Not to mention, we already have to fight traffic to get downtown because of this event and try to find a parking space. I have a feeling his patience may be shot by then.

Either way, from the article I read today in the paper, the red carpet is ready to go for tonight's show!

If you're interested, follow the links below for articles in today's Tennessean about tonight's event.

Host Bill Engvall looks forward to be among friends at CMT gig

Walking the red carpet is easier than building it

Of course I'm taking my camera, so stay tuned tomorrow for pictures!

No comments: