
And we're going! That's right...I sweet talked Justin into going. As many of you know, Justin isn't real fond of large groups of people, so this took some convincing. Thousands and thousands of people crowd Riverfront Park, the pedestrian bridge, and any other spot for viewing. I told Justin that this was something that we should do once while we live here because I've heard the show is absolutely spectacular. The fireworks themselves are set to live music played by the Nashville Symphony.
To help in the convincing, I bought tickets on the Music City Star which is the commuter rail service. We are going to drive to a town that is about 20 minutes south of here, jump on the train, and get dropped off right at the park. Then, we'll get to hang out in the heat and humidity for about 4.5 hours until the fireworks starts. Afterwards, we'll avoid all of the traffic, jump back on the train, and head for home.
Honestly, Justin was a good sport about this. He's such a trooper!
Stay tuned for pictures! Until then, visit this website to see more info about Music City's Fireworks.
No comments:
Post a Comment