
Let me just tell you...Zoe has been quite the investment this year! And it doesn't look like it's going to let up anytime soon! Not only do we have monthly injections for her Addison's Disease (I'll tell you that her medicine isn't cheap!), but we've had a tumor removed from her leg, a gland infection, and this continuing issue of blood spots appearing on her bed. This latest issue of the blood spots has seemed to stump all 3 of the vets at our clinic! Her glands are fine. In fact, they are empty. On Friday, the vet wanted to do a urinalysis. So I took her in and decided to just have a whole comprehensive health package done on her. $80 later, I have 18 pages of test results that say Zoe is in GOOD health! That's great, however, it still doesn't explain this issue of blood appearing. I'm not even joking when I say we go to the vet's office about once a week now! Our option now is trying another round of antibiotics (who knew Amoxicillin could cost $50!) to see if that will make this mystery disappear. Keep your fingers crossed! If this doesn't do the trick, the next option is an ultrasound. I don't even want to think about how much that is going to cost us! I find this sort of humorous since she was spayed back when she was 6 months old, but I guess they want to look at her liver and whatever other organs she has left in there.
No comments:
Post a Comment